The CDV is starting to come together. I've been working on some of the functionality of the design, and composed this drawing:
Here's a photo of the nosecone with the servo resting on top:
In addition to working on the structure of the payload, we continued to work on the programming of the microcontroller unit. We also started soldering the board together more permanently.
Sadly, we lost a chip. It was a gyro, that measured the angular speed. It must have gotten dropped in the lab somewhere. At least it wasn't the most vital chip, like the GPS unit. We could probably get by without it, because we didn't even write it into the code.
We have only today and tomorrow to get this thing finished.