2/27/10

I'm Waiting on Pins and Needles!

I still don't know where I'm going to college next year. The reason is that I haven't heard back from MIT yet. It's extremely likely they'll say "no, we don't want you." And they would have good reason. My ACT was only 29 and their interquartile range is from 31 to 35 or something rediculous like that. Only 6% of their accepted applicants from last year had an ACT of 26-29, which isn't totally forbiding, especially since I'm on the upper end of the 6% and I have a great GPA to back me up, but... good grief, I can't wait until the middle of March to decide where I'm going to go next year!

My next two top contenders are Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida and Iowa State University. I would be totally fine with going to these schools, I just can't wait to know where I'm going.

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Either way, I suspect you will be a great success!

Boston is a really nice city, one of my favorite cities after New York. If you happen to go there, I think you will really like it.

DTH Rocket said...

Thanks, R2K. That was a very encouraging comment.

ShareThis