4/9/09

Launch Coming Up

I will probably have the first launch of the year this weekend, provided the weather cooperates (which it looks like it might). I have 2 or 3 rockets ready to launch:

1) Arrow 2, my most flown rocket with at least a dozen flights, will hopefully fly on a C6-5, possibly even with a D12 booster.

2) Spare Parts Spaceship is all set to fly its second mission, SPS-2, on a G79! (Sadly it will only get 75% the altitude of its last flight on a 137 n-sec G80).


3) A new rocket that I'm pretty much finished with named Sky-Spy, and the first rocket to carry my new video camera! I never bothered to post about it, because it doesn't really push the envelope of my ability in any significant way. It's just a low/mid-power rocket meant to boost a small camera to 1,000/2,000 feet. And that's where the fun comes in.

No comments:

ShareThis