10/18/12

Obama and Romney and Space

I was a little concerned about voting for Romney for awhile there, because I couldn't figure out what his stance was on NASA, space exploration, and the private space industry. Recently I've discovered more information, and both sides tend to agree on the general direction we should be heading: namely for private space to eventually take on manned launches to Earth orbit, while NASA focuses on deep space exploration, eventually to put a man on Mars. It's nice to know that no matter who is elected, whether Romney or Obama, the future of space exploration is bright and optimistic.


2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

I would not be so optimistic. There are no specific plans for any manned space exploration, and there have not been since the 1970s, before I was born. Both Obama and Romney want to kick the can down the road on Mars.

DTH Rocket said...

Yes, it's true what politicians say and do are two totally different things.

ShareThis