Aerospace is a complicated subject, as any rocketeer would readily admit. Thus, I have set a few challenging goals for myself this year, to help boost me into the field.
- Get Junior Level 1 certified for high-power through the NAR.
- Get a purple ribbon in Aerospace at the MN State Fair (I've already done it once, so it's not so daunting)
- Prepare for college (I'm hoping to major in aerospace engineering)
- Start a website and a business for DTH Rocket Endeavors
- And one more thing... I'm thinking about renaming DTH Rocket Endeavors. It's just my initials! So far, no good names have struck me. Perhaps I should wait a few years and see what direction this "company" takes! (Credit card companies are sending offers to "Dth Rocket Endeavors," so I sort of feel like it's already a real company).